Author Jyoti Kiran, is known for her juvenile fictional picture storybook ‘Taara Ka Ghar,’ which got published by Evincepub Publishing in the year 2022. Her book got released worldwide and is available in both paperback as well as in e-book format and the readers can find her book on any of the online marketplaces including amazon. Author Jyoti Kiran can be contacted via email too at: email@example.com while she is also having her own YouTube channel with the username: @sunokahani2605.
1. Akhila Saroha: I would like to begin by congratulating you on the publication of “Tara Ka Ghar.” How has the response to the book been so far?
Jyoti Kiran: This book is getting good response I think it will be like by the reader ship and will be popular among children.
2. Akhila Saroha: What led to the idea of writing “Tara Ka Ghar”? Were there any events that inspired the work?
Jyoti Kiran: Nature and formal education should always be in harmony. when I was in Chhattisgarh and saw these things….. I realized that education itself should not take us away from our roots . By living among them all and without changing any system. their education will have to manage without harming the balance of nature. Formal education will have to be managed. Today’s education is taking us away from our villages and farms. while teaching the children of the villages…. I realised that they find the city attractive but they want to stay and work in their villages. this is their story.
3. Akhila Saroha: How easy or difficult was it for you to decide the layout of “Tara Ka Ghar” and keep it simple to understand for the readers?
Jyoti Kiran: This is the story of the village of Chhattisgarh. their struggle … Simple life…. the balance of human and wild animals…. it was a different experience for me to see all these. I have put the experiences into words. I have kept the language simple for the children.
4. Akhila Saroha: What are your views about present-day writing? Do you think it does complete justice in depicting human nature in the light of “Tara Ka Ghar”?
Jyoti Kiran: yes ….today’s writers are writing realistically. the number of cities has increased.. that’s why… Stories related to the city or the life there are being written more.
5. Akhila Saroha: “Tara Ka Ghar” shows the uniqueness of your style of writing. Are there any authors that you enjoy reading or any books which are your favorites?
Jyoti Kiran: Nagarjuna and fanishwar nath Renu have been my favourite writers . I learnt from them that without experience your words cannot reach the readers.
6. Akhila Saroha: How would you categorize “Tara Ka Ghar” as its appeal seems to be to a broad audience?
Jyoti Kiran: Even after leaving in the cities somewhere our stars are connected to the villages. Our elders have lived such a childhood and we have imagined such an innocent childhood… Tara is the story of such an innocent girl…. who has not even been touched by urbanization. she loves animals…. consider his friend and is happy in his simplicity. This story will reach the hearts of all those who have lived such a life or who have imagined such a life. For the city dwellers this story will take them to a world they have seen only in movies.
7. Akhila Saroha: “Tara Ka Ghar” has given a powerful introduction to your potential as a writer. Can the readers expect more from you in the future? Please share about your future projects.
Jyoti Kiran: yes ….by next month my two more books will come….. one of them is for kids and other one is Khand Kavya.
8. Akhila Saroha: What is the story behind the title of your work, “Tara Ka Ghar”?
Jyoti Kiran: while living in Chhattisgarh…. I found many children whose life was like this. There was a park near my house where I used to do morning and evening walk. In one evening…… I felt the sound of some steps following me…. I looked back ……one 7 or 8 years old girl was walking behind me…. her eyes were shining like stars. she asked me….. are you a police ? I laughed and asked …. why ??she replied innocently….. girls don’t wear shoes…. only police wear…then I asked to her….. do you want to become a police?? do you study ???? she said no …. I catch fish with my father and in evening cleaning the grass in the park with my mother….. From there story of Tara started….
9. Akhila Saroha: Of all the modes of writing, what made you come up with the idea of writing in quote form in “Tara Ka Ghar”?
Jyoti Kiran: I love being among children …their eyes shines like the star in the sky . Tara’s story is the story of all those children who want to live in a balance between nature and education.
10. Akhila Saroha: In the present time, the ideas in “Tara Ka Ghar” do not find much mention. What, according to you, could be the possible reason for that?
Jyoti Kiran: The growing city and its glare has affected people….. but it has also disturbed the balance of nature. In present time…. I think we should save children from artificial life. To make them kind hearted and social …. we should also inspire them to spend time with modern gadgets as well as nature also.
when we are blindly moving towards cities….. leaving agriculture …..and adopting industries….. forest are being cut in discriminately …….I think this is the right time for this story.
11. Akhila Saroha: If you were to describe your book “Tara Ka Ghar” in a few words without giving any spoilers, what would those words be?
Jyoti Kiran: Harmony between education and nature
12.Akhila Saroha: What advice would you give to budding writers who may be planning to write in the same genre as “Tara Ka Ghar”?
Jyoti Kiran: Give words to your own experience
13.Akhila Saroha: Thank you very much for sparing your time. I look forward to reading more books from you in the future. All the best.
Jyoti Kiran: Thank you
Also Check : Taara Ka Ghar Book Review